Dragons Rage Dragons Rage

It Sucked =P

But I'll still give it a five. The jokes were rather corny and childish I think and there seemed to be a lack of concern for animation, which is one of the key elements of creating a flash. Also, I think you could've used a more up to date selection of Pokemon, Dragonite? Kind of outdated don't you think? Well, certainly outspoken since about the second (maybe third) season as far back as I can remember.

But it wasn't a total waste of a flash, the good thing is that it was still worthy enough to watch period. The voices were decent and the dialog was understandable, so it still served a purpose. I think you have the potential to make great flashes certainly better than this.....I think you just need to work on it a little! Good Luck! :)

Seymour responds:

1.) Visual Comic. 2.) Old School PKMN still have a good joke within them. 3.) It's never too old to pull out good corny, childish humor, not everything has to be edgy :P

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Great Animation Kirb(and everyone else too :D)!

However there are a couple of things I need to go over. I'll start with the good first.

Animation: The animation has significantly improved since Nin10doh in 2008 and S00pah Nin10Doh! in 2009. The animations of the intermissions w/ the spinning N64 logo really brought the flash to life from the start. The animation certainly reflected the effort you all have put into the drawing. @Chris Niosi - Between Brawl Taunts and now I can tell the difference in your artwork and it is an extremely notable difference, I say the animation has become more than 10 times better.

Skits: I don't have much room to type about all the skits so I'll get the ones that stood out the most. @ Dave - Mario Football has been thought of before however, just in this small animation, you've kinda given us an idea of what Mario Football should look like and/or be played I like your thinking(no homo)! I really thought this was clever, Shy Guy speaking Spanish(LOL). I thing Wario and Waluigi should have been on the field though instead of being the announcers. Wario seems like a football type of guy. I like all the transitions in this segment as well and how it all flowed. @Joey - This was in fact a perfect time to include Diddy Kong Racing and using Conker and Banjo(who were removed for the DS version) made the flash more appealing to classic and traditional gamers. I really liked the role of the GREAT MIGHTY POO! I agree that he should be seen more often. @Byron - This idea of Skype and Star Fox is very clever. It appeals to the video game world and what happens in real life. This segment seemed to draw me if not other viewers more into the cartoon as a result and at the same time brought Star Fox to life while entertaining us about the game, Nice Job(btw I liked the second part even better tha n the first). @ Richie - Good Job of Connecting Sonic to the world of Nintendo.
@ Melissa - I liked how you pointed out the fact that Mega-Man bosses are so easy to defeat.

Voice Acting: Excellent! Simply excellent! All characters (especially Mario characters) sound authentic.

Over all the skits were decent.

Now for the area(s) that need improvement.

Humor: This animation seemed to less humorous than the first two episodes. Not to say there was none because there certainly was. As far as Humor, $00pah Nin10doh is still the funniest. The humor certainly makes the flash seem more complete, however looking on the bright side, the Animation merely made up for it. The funniest part of "NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower" was the last skit that unfortunately appeared after the credits @Chris Niosi and Joel good job on that but I think it should have been before the credits because, lets keep it real, a lot of people ignore the credits and close the flash when they see the credits and that is in my opinion the funniest part that definitely should not be tucked away or hidden.

Duration: 18 min? That was the fastest 18 minutes ever. But its okay.

Script: Understandable but needs to be more funny !! That's the main thing that got me interested in the Nin10Doh series i think. Hopefully in the next installment
we'll laugh a little more.

Over all, like the first two, this was an excellent flash. Keep'em comin' along!

I give it an 8/10 because I expected more humor but great job, i still think it deserves 1st place! Good Luck everyone!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Good Job Alvin!

Fantastic SMBZ has reached a whole new level so, Its good that u took ur time! The more patient we are, the better it'll be

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Just wasn't enough for Michael......

Yes. We all see that you're trying to pay tribute to the lost "King of Pop" But is this what a king material. I say that this is mediocre for someone like Michael Jackson. I wouldn't say its totally disrespectful because there is nothing on here that actually says something bad about him. I gave this one star because it wasn't offensive and the other because it had music. I say that maybe you should have drawn a cartoon at least and if you can't draw well, then use sprites from his Sega Genesis game "Moon Walker" If you would have shown him dancing and maybe included a couple more sprites while the song is playing then that probably would've given you five stars on average. I say though that these other users could at least appreciate you trying to show some appreciation. R.I.P. Michael Jackson - from KamekTwoThousandOne

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

Hmph

Not the real SMBZ. But this isn't a total waste at least. However, find your own series to make instead of disgracing SMBZ!

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

Awesome

This is entertaining, well animated and has great sound quality. This is definently worth watching if you are a Dragon Ball fanatic.

super mario dumbshine super mario dumbshine

Wow

Better ther Supah Mario Dy Es

Supah Mario Dy Es Supah Mario Dy Es

Lol

This was funny as hell! Especially Yoshi being a pimp! But you could have added the part where they rescue Peach and then had them all go into a room and we infer what happens in there.

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

Good

It's almost perfect, I just think that the animation is a little too slow. Also there should have been a third ending where Mario saved Peach. Then that way the story would have seemed more complete

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1